About Me

     

    Hobbies of mine include drawing/painting, reading (current favorite author is Danielle Rollins), and attempting to learn more about photography and photo-shop. I've grown up in a family of artists and hope to continue that little legacy by pursuing a creative career. I have a few interests such as: Quentin Tarantino and Studio Ghibli movies, monkeys, and hibachi food. Most of the time, I can be found listening to artists like Smino, Juice WRLD, Don Toliver, etc.

    My dream I hope to one day make reality is to live in Brooklyn, New York while working as an Interior designer and continuing my artistic hobbies on the side. New York has always been one of my favorite destinations to visit due to my love for the city life and subways; nothing cooler than an underground train in my opinion. 



This is a photo-shop project I did from my old photography class; I photo-shopped a picture of my face onto an historical icon (Marilyn Monroe).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Politics & Race - Have Times Changed?

Self Assess

Differences in Graduation Rates